Lunches for Retirees
Sadly the “official” Chevron sponsored Retiree Lunch programme ended in 2016 but thanks to the efforts of local organisers some lunches were held in the autumn of 2017 Whilst the numbers of attendees was down(no doubt due to having to pay!) the level of enthusiasm was such that plans are in place for an expanded lunch programme this autumn.. CUKPA are delighted to play a part in helping to promote these reunion events.As Insight goes to press mid April these are the latest plans. Further updates will appear on the CUKPA web site if organisers contact web master Dave Poulter.
The valiant organisers shown below will be delighted to hear from you so that arrangements can be firmed up and bookings made with the venues. Please help them by expressing your interest as soon as possible.
- London – RAF Club, Piccadilly April 23th 2021. Drinks in the Churchill Bar (pay bar) for pre-lunch Reception. 12.00 for 1pm lunch. Contact Rod Pesch. Cost approx. c£40. Phone :01442 249212, or 07831 397539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chelmsford – For 2021 Mick Hill will be the organiser contact him at email@example.com.
- Cheltenham – Lilleybrook Golf Club , 2020 Friday 27th November 12.00 for sit down at 1.15pm. Cost approx. £33 for 2 courses, tea or coffee and a glass of wine. Contact Jeremy Butcher 07989 709191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croydon – Park Hotel no date as yet some questions whether it will take place. Contact, Doug Bingham 01322 336489 or email@example.com
- Mid Pembrokeshire.Cancelled through lack of interest.
- Poole – No specific plans at present. Those interested please contact Janet Kennewell on 01305 851922 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other possibilities are:
- Canvey: Needs a sponsor
- Kinsteignton Janet Kennewell email@example.com
- Pembroke: Derek Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saffron Walden: Gloria Hills contact Dave Poulter email@example.com
Once again many thanks to the stalwarts making it happen across the country. Please give them your support.